Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday News

I echo all the good wishes posted by others, and i hope the awful situation there can be resolved safely, the new masters are indeed fantastic and will be a great addition to my growing WSS collection , all thanks to Strelets team
stay safe
cheers Old John

Very nice! :sunglasses:

Brilliant, yet more variety to add to the WSS

Superb! Truly inspiring workmanship on these fine figures indeed. And a hearty thank you for showing the entire unit AND identifying them for us. Somebody guessed correctly in the earlier photo posting last week, but I wasn’t sure. And now we (I) begin a study of the WSS period in Spain and searching my limited soldier books for something on the troop uniforms/colors.
Here’s hoping for the manufacturing release date on these - and other great new figures you’ve shown recently - as soon and as safely as possible.
And I trust you are paying your master sculptor well,,,,,,or they (he or she) may wander off to another boss.
Thank you Strelets.
Toby Barrett (Virginia, USA)

Congratulations on another superbly realized set under impossible circumstances. As we used to say in the Army, "Keep your head low and on a swivel."

Every frday with news from Strelets is a good opening for the weekend.
Wonderful soldiers which we will see hopefully once in our shops. Please don´t forget the Bavarian Mounted Grenadiers, the Prussians or the Hungarian Hussars.
Please stay safe and beware your lifes in these terrible times.

Dearest Strelets Team,

Thank you once again for your Post Cards From Ukraine! You may get tired of me saying this but it is absolutely the best part of each and every week for me to see these delivered electronically. I live in a rural area between two small cities in the U.S. and some of my neighbors now fly Ukrainian Flags along with the U.S. Flag. I think they are Veterans.

Thank you also for posting your Masterful Masters of new soldiers just waiting to be immortalized history. I think your WSS Range will become another Range that will be sought after by Collectors for many decades to come. Amazing details. Just like your Crimean Range.

з повагою, GC