Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Keep Calm and Buy Army Men

Keep Calm and Carry On.

My wife and I were discussing this just today. People carry on their lives as best as they can with any crisis. War, tornado, pandemic, it's all the same. Singers and dancers will sing and dance for the soldiers and war workers while the bombs are falling not far away, just to give them a little enjoyment before they go back to the front.

The insurance must be paid, the rent, the utilities, and of course, the taxes. So having products to sell, particularly for export that have no strategic value is very important. So buying products from Ukraine helps in many ways.

Give to the charity of your choice, help in whatever way you can, prayer, money, skills, lobbying your government. But it's okay to buy army men too. And knowing we will buy them in a plain box, or plastic bag is a form of encouragement to Strelets that we love their products and understand their problems and want to help in our small way.

Right now I am cutting the Cresout Long Tom 155mm Gun with Boer Crew figures off the sprue. A while back I got one box. I liked them so well I got three more just a couple weeks ago. They are very similar guns to an American 5 inch siege gun model 1890, 70 were made. I am using the Boers as a militia gun crew.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek

Re: Generic Box to save Strelets money and time

Dear Strelets, your spirit is admirable. Our thoughts are with you day and night. I feel helpless and wish there was more our governments will do to help your cause.
Thank you for continuing to feed our hobby in spite of the dreadful dangers you have to face. Please stay safe.