Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 'Roman Senate in the Forum'...... in the Forum

Yes, that is brilliant! Such a joy to view on a Saturday morning. Thank you Patrick.

Regards, James

I love everything about it...stunning!

An unusual theme and well presented from Patrick.
The building was particularly impressive and intimidating as it was supposed to be with loads of gold and black.
The figures were well painted and posed and obviously discussing a new aqueduct, it must have been hell keeping those togas clean.
All this and its a secret pleasure to have a sneak view of someone else's home.
Thank you

we have an expression in Greece: We say that someone is "μερακλής" (meraklis) when he does smth with devotion, passion and taste... So, Mr Patrick, you are very μερακλής!!!

Ohh my, that is absolutely spectacular. Top top marks, well done!

I agree; great work.

Elegant, absolutely elegant!

I've always been in awe of Rome's contributions to history, and this Contribution helps immortalize how some of the laws or other rules came to be.

Strelet's Roman Range and Crimean Range are two of my favorites in my collection.

Bravo to Strelets for sculpting such fine figures and Bravo to Patrick Nylund for really bringing them to life.

P.S. I keep coming back to this time and time again to admire it! Pure enjoyment.

Very different and very nice indeed.

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you and many thanks to you all for nice grades and comments. The forum is developed in 3D by Jack Palo (palojack@gmail.com) after in collaboration with Jack Palo based on my wishes. A sister building; A small version of Roman Temple, more like a Shrine is under construction and development valid for the assassination of Caesar. The buildings are supposed to be in the center in a diorama of a Roman district where some other nice Strelets figures will also be present.

Patrick J. Nylund