Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Desert patrol get their just desserts

Beautiful work. It inspired me to place an order just now.

Yes, more nice deserty,dusty tones here in this fine group of figures. Well done!

Much peering at maps, at the ground, at radio sets and generally also into the distance. This set is indeed a refreshing change from the usual charging/shooting etc set of desert warriors, and this certainly makes it ideal for a diorama showing Italian troops on patrol.

I agree. This set really provides some great opportunities for dioramas. A nice change of pace from the constant action oriented sets. And yes, bravo to Alan’s painting once more!

I also echo the general sentiments shared above, well done! My first thesis (undergraduate) focused on the 1939-40 Operation Compass, these men certainly beautiful examples from that rough era (I didn't check the equipment thoroughly, so sorry if they date to a little later). :sunglasses:

Lovely work again Alan.

As others have said, the colours/tones & shading are fantastic.

As always thank you . I really liked these guys, in fact I have really liked all the Italian desert sets and hope Strelets will do more.

There is a real ‘feel’ to Mr B’s desert troops and these are excellent.

The two men discussing the map are a Stretlets triumph in my opinion.

Best wishes,

Chris