Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Mail

Dearest Strelets Team,

Post Cards From Ukraine - Your message is absolutely the best news I could read under these circumstances. For you to post your messages to all of us here on Fridays is "Victory" each week. I think we have very good news coverage and Pres. Zelenskyy's speeches are eloquent and to the heart. I feel he is an amazing leader. I hope there are many more plans behind the scenes that N A T O will come together on immediately to help.

And thank you also for posting the Eye Candy. Through all this and you still never forget your kindness to bring us all together in our common pleasure.

You are all super human.

Faithfully yours

Nice soldiers, but still more an impressive sign of life in bad times.
Thanks a lot for it. Let us hope that peace will soon return.
Stay safe..... and F**K the little, pale man in Kremlin!

Merci pour ces nouvelles, restez en sécurité.

Bon courage

Hervé

What do we have here? Some early pacific war Americans and Japanese? Perhaps for the Philippines, wake island, or Guam maybe. A little bit past my time period but some fantastic troops nonetheless! I especially like the Americans. As always though, it’s great to hear from you again as always Strelets, and I’m glad everyone is staying safe👍🏼 Also I hear ya Minuteman. Perhaps next week is our week.

Thanks for the Update and a Question?

Wonderful sets, I hope they are able to enter production that I may buy them some day.

My wife let me buy over 30 sets of Strelets figures and they were just delivered a couple days ago all the way from Hannants in the UK to rural Kentucky, USA. Just a small way to show my support for Ukraine and Strelets in particular.

What are some good places to donate money that can help the brave people of Ukraine to achieve victory in this present war?

Thank you for the continued communication and may God bless you all.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek

Re: Thanks for the Update and a Question?

Hi Mike,

I have been thinking about that very subject as we all have varied periods of interest, perhaps Strelets could do a couple of generic terrain sets i.e boxes barrels and barricades one for earlier periods that could be used by all of us.

This would allow us to show our support and they could also do a more more modern set that could cover later periods.

If anyone has any other ideas as it might be a quick way for us to help strelets raise funds quickly, please post them here . I am sure generic boxes, barrels would be no problem for strelets sculpting team.They could also ship them in a simplified packaging to reduce costs

My heart goes out for everyone affected and I would recommend using charities that are well known and in the uk our government will add to you donation by the gift aid promise.

In Scotland one of our football teams, (Hibernian FC) sponsored a large group of children from an orphanage to come to Scotland, so hopefully the little ones will get some peace. so well done to the hibees

Stay calm and safe everyone
bfn
Allan

Re: Thanks for the Update and a Question?

If you want to help, then the Red Cross DEC have a Ukraine fund you can donate to. They are the experts at getting what is needed to the populace in war zones. Just Google it.