Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Italians in defence

There’s no doubting the skill with a brush that’s been lavished on these figures.
However, we are also seeing no mean talent with a camera and lighting.
I believe I’m ok with regards to the former skill but a bit of a slouch with regards to the latter.

Donald

More fine WW2 western desert soldiery, nicely painted and presented. Well done!

I have but one box of this set, and they are still on their sprues, but I do like the figures a lot and they are a great addition to the slowly-growing range of Italians for the 1940-43 battles in north Africa.

Great job again, Alan.

Thanks gents once again. The photography is basic, my phone , my painting lamp with daylight bulb, and an old PSC British Sherman box cut down and sprayed matt black, and that`s it.

Alan Buckingham
Thanks gents once again. The photography is basic, my phone , my painting lamp with daylight bulb, and an old PSC British Sherman box cut down and sprayed matt black, and that`s it.
Really? There must be something - a better I-phone, a steadier hand ….something.
Your photos always look good.

Donald

That`s it, I Phone 7, and I take a few but only send in the ones that look to be good, I can never be quite sure as Strelets enlarge them to a greater degree than I can and I always see something I have missed no matter what.

May I add my congratulations to the rest. As ever Alan, a great job.