Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Italians in defence

Agreed.

Excellent work again Alan. You really do these desert theatre sets justice.

There’s no doubting the skill with a brush that’s been lavished on these figures.
However, we are also seeing no mean talent with a camera and lighting.
I believe I’m ok with regards to the former skill but a bit of a slouch with regards to the latter.

Donald

More fine WW2 western desert soldiery, nicely painted and presented. Well done!

I have but one box of this set, and they are still on their sprues, but I do like the figures a lot and they are a great addition to the slowly-growing range of Italians for the 1940-43 battles in north Africa.

Great job again, Alan.

Thanks gents once again. The photography is basic, my phone , my painting lamp with daylight bulb, and an old PSC British Sherman box cut down and sprayed matt black, and that`s it.

Alan Buckingham
Thanks gents once again. The photography is basic, my phone , my painting lamp with daylight bulb, and an old PSC British Sherman box cut down and sprayed matt black, and that`s it.
Really? There must be something - a better I-phone, a steadier hand ….something.
Your photos always look good.

Donald

That`s it, I Phone 7, and I take a few but only send in the ones that look to be good, I can never be quite sure as Strelets enlarge them to a greater degree than I can and I always see something I have missed no matter what.

May I add my congratulations to the rest. As ever Alan, a great job.