Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you Strelets

Thank you very much for the update. I have taken the liberty of posting your message on TMP (The Miniature Page) as I know many here were, and are, concerned about you all. Stay safe please, hold on for better days and hope to see you soon.

Thank you for giving us some news, when the reality of war meet toy soldiers ! We've seen the brave people of Ukraine fighting for their country, outnumbered, and still standing in an heroic manner, while many civilians tried to flee the conflict and became refugees (not to mention casualties). It's something rarely seen in history and the world is watching and will not forget.

My small contribution has been to intensify the buying of strelets figures these past days, (20 boxes) and will still make as much order as possible to provide you the only support I can in the coming days, weeks and months.

My heart goes with Ukrainians wherever they are.

Stay safe, Strelets Team. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Best regards,
Andrew

Stay Safe love your toys thank you!

You have my heart felt admiration , to all of you at so many levels, stay safe.

i hope and pray that all Strelets team and their families remain safe in these terrible times as well as all Ukrainians, hopefully actions by rest of the world will bring this war to a halt asap
i also respectfully suggest we boycott buying any Russian products, models, kits figures etc

stay safe
Old John

old john
i hope and pray that all Strelets team and their families remain safe in these terrible times as well as all Ukrainians, hopefully actions by rest of the world will bring this war to a halt asap
i also respectfully suggest we boycott buying any Russian products, models, kits figures etc

stay safe
Old John
Old John

I join with the sentiments expressed above. Thoughts and prayers with all Strelets Staff and all those affected by these tragic times.

I agree we should add our boycott: do we have a list of Russian manufacturers for those who like me might not know who they are?

Graham

Hi Graham.

Zvezda is a Russian manufacturer.

Let us hope that soon enough, Putin will step back, due to internal or external causes.
He is a dangerous man and as he is getting older, he may wants to be remembered as a great Russian. Adolf Hitler wanted the same but he achieved the opposite... We remember him as a skum...
So Mr Putin, be careful and come to your sense !!!

...and, STRELETS, be strong and stay safe. We need you and our thoughts stand by you and by Ukrainian people!!!

Roger W
Hi Graham.

Zvezda is a Russian manufacturer.
I can only add my own heartfelt thoughts and prayers for the Strelets team and the Ukrainian people.
We should all pray for an end to madness and suffering.
While our hobbies of collecting, modelling wargaming are important to us they must fade into insignificance while we see the horror of real war and the threat of wider conflict.
If unchecked this may - God forbid - lead us to the end of humanity.
I remember that one of the first things I learned from history is that if people fail to learn the lessons of history it repeats itself as it now doing.
We see Putin getting bolder and bolder as gets away with more and more as Hitler did in the thirties.
We should remember the escalating pattern of poisonings, Chechnya, Syria with no effective action being taken.
We should be finding new worlds for humanity because if this one is devastated it may mean the of life on Earth.
Let me close by hoping and praying that sanity and diplomacy will prevail and we all learn from the lessons of history.
Let us consign real war and human suffering to the history books, and the harmless hobbies we all enjoy in peaceful times.
Peace and Blessings to Strelets and the people of Ukraine.
Stay safe everybody
Richard

I also want to thank you for Your Great Sets ! I wish you continue Your perseverance, I wish you all the best !

"After night there is Day" !

All the very best from New Zealand guys! We are thinking of you all - the gallantry and bravery that Ukraine has exhibited is the admiration of the World.

I saw a great quote recently concerning it -

"What great landmarks can you see of the Earth when in orbit in space?

(1) The Great Wall of China;

(2) The Great Pyramid of Giza;

(3) Volodymyr Zelenskyy's balls."

Richard Hern
All the very best from New Zealand guys! We are thinking of you all - the gallantry and bravery that Ukraine has exhibited is the admiration of the World.

I saw a great quote recently concerning it -

"What great landmarks can you see of the Earth when in orbit in space?

(1) The Great Wall of China;

(2) The Great Pyramid of Giza;

(3) Volodymyr Zelenskyy's balls."

Sorry but I disagree
The balls of Ukrainian people granted Volodymyr Zelenskyy's are very large.
Also quote of the decade "I donot want I ride I want more ammo" Slava Ukrayini !!!

Thank you Strelets for the update. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your staff in this time of trouble. May you stay safe!

It is good to hear that You are alife, unharmed and well. I wish the best only! I have read about Ukraine before and I hope to visit this beautiful country/state some day.

Will this mess of war be over soon.

All best wishes from Scotland to the Strelets team. Stay safe, guys. The world is with you. More than 100 of my countrymen, all military veterans, volunteered yesterday to travel to Ukraine to fight by your side. They will not be the last. Slava Ukraini!

Ian Bruce
All best wishes from Scotland to the Strelets team. Stay safe, guys. The world is with you. More than 100 of my countrymen, all military veterans, volunteered yesterday to travel to Ukraine to fight by your side. They will not be the last. Slava Ukraini!
Yes, the free World is now starting to see what it can do, collectively, to help Ukraine. It is not just military veterans (and others) who wish to join the fight. Collections of many items to help the refugee crisis are already ramping up, and there will be massive support for those Ukrainians who, very sadly, have had to flee from their homes in the face of Russian aggression.

May we all do what we can, however small this may appear to be, to help.

Thank you very much:

Jan, that was one of the best posts ever on this forum. :clap:

Strelets, that was certainly the most relieving news that could reasonably be expected, given the circumstances. :+1:

Keep the spirit, stay safe, and let us know if there is something specific we can do for you! Regards, Pa