Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No More shipping to US/EU?

I do not know much of the conflict over there so I cannot give an opinion on it without sounding ignorant. I understand war affects all, I just didn't know if anyone else here knew about this new development.

Flambeau
We're all worried right now, but mostly for the safety of the Strelets and Red Box teams. As for production and shipping they probably have other things to worry about at the moment.

And yes it's a severe blow for our hobby, but that's a very small thing compared to what's being smashed right now.
Also; My and others peoples Concerns for the well being of the people in that Country was never In question. And if you want continue having a conversation with me you will respect that fact. Thank you.

Sorry, no offense meant.

Skyler Slack
Hello, I am worried about the availability of all your products in the near future, the news has reported that logistics companies like UPS, FEDEX, and DHL have ceased operations (inbound and outbound) to Ukraine.
Dear Skyler,

FedEx and UPS posted messages on MSN internet (U.S.) for the past couple of days explaining they are "suspending" services into / out of both countries for the safety of their employees (pilots, etc). I imagine with war planes flying above safety first prevails for now.

GC

Dear Skyler Slack,

we have a significant stock in London, distribution will carry on as long as it lasts.

New releases are not possible now, obviously. We intended to release two WSS sets in March-April but it's not possible now.

Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets
Dear Skyler Slack,

we have a significant stock in London, distribution will carry on as long as it lasts.

New releases are not possible now, obviously. We intended to release two WSS sets in March-April but it's not possible now.

Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets
Dear Strelets.team,

nice to read some sentences from you, that you still exists - hopefully without bigger damages and looses. The photos and videos in the news or internet are so depressing. It looks that you have to survive really an inferno.

We are all with our hopes and thoughts by you and your country Ukraine. Might peace and freedom soon return ...

I presume we all have still many figures to paint and we will buy and enjoy certainly also new sets in the future. Other and more existential things have to be secured at first.