Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Freedom of speech

Let's hope the people of Strelet's and Red Box and their loved ones will come out of this well and alive, as well well as everybody else who has been pulled into in this quagmire of madness against their will - everything else can eventually be rebuild.

Assolutamente concordo con te al 100% !!!

An absolute amen to Alan's words. We all share a passion for plastic soldiers, but I am certain that none of us wish to see a return to the wars and mentality of the former centuries. I am acting in support of my country, the United States, never again turning its back on NATO and the other countries of the world. These past few years have been a stunning reminder of how much influence single individuals with a power mania can have on the fate of humanity, and how important it is for the majority of us to join together to resist the maniacs of this world. My constant thoughts and hopes are for the people of Ukraine. They deserve the right to have their country be what they want it to be.

Yes no room for politics But my 2 cents worth NATO = No Action Only Talk Slava Ukrayini !!!!

The Western world is trying to avoid World war three, " I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones".