Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I Fell Asleep Last Night ...

Well said.

Actually Garrison, your prayers may have been answered but not in the way you wanted. I'm hearing that both sides are going to meet for negotiations, on the border between Ukraine and Belorus. I hope this is true. The first thing they need to negotiate is a cease-fire. The second thing is to negotiate is a withdrawal of the Russian army. Finally maybe a few compromises by both sides. Ukraine stays neutral( ie. it doesn't join NATO ) but is allowed to join the European Union. Maybe also, have a referendum in those two so-called break-away republics, do they really want to break away from Ukraine? If the referendum is not rigged, the results may surprise the Russians!
Also the leaders of Ukraine have to look at this in the long term: Putin can't live forever...
someday Russia will have a new and hopefully a better president... unless Putin has himself cloned!

Paul K.

I hear you Garrison. All we can do is pray and trust that God's infinite knowledge is greater than our own. I know he has a plan for all of us and the world as a whole. And as Paul said, he may be answering them just not in the way that we'd like. In the meantime all we can continue to do is pray.

I do hope that today's peace talks will help to end the conflict quickly, and that the soldiers of all countries involved may help to heal the wounds of the war, instead of being abused as tools of violence to bring more pain, death and destruction upon people who are neighbors, family and friends.

I wish to live in peace with Russia. I wish for Ukraine to be free. I wish for the soldiers of both countries to return unharmed to their families, so they can enjoy their lives. My heart is bleeding, knowing that so many Ukrainian civilians and young soldiers on both sides of the war are losing their lives.

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are the basic rights that we as humans should grant each other. No matter what nationality, political or ethnic background we may have, we should put aside our differences, and work together instead, towards the common goal of making this planet a better place for all of us.

Please stop the war.

Dear Strelets TEam,

I wish you and your families all the best and that this unnecessary war will not harm you. This is my wish for the entire Ukrainian people who were forced into this war just because they wanted to be free and have their own freely elected government.

At the same time, I am also very sad about the killed Russian soldiers who were sent into this war of aggression by their dictator. In the last 20 years there have been so many good developments in cooperation with Russia and the peaceful alignment of mutual interests.

Why was all this now thrown overboard and damaged for decades?

The Russian people should hold Mr Putin accountable for the things, he has done.