Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Usual stuff in unusual times

Amazing you post this, huge admiration for the Ukrainian people and Strelets figures give me great pleasure , so have bought some more today and giving to red cross Ukraine appeal wish I could do more

Not the least bit deserty, but very good none the less.

The kneeling pose is not right, he cannot hold that position for long, it needs to be more "relaxed" so if required he can stay in position for some time.

Yes i agree his arms need to be closer to his body, not out stretched. But at least theres no foradge caps and they have bayonets fixed.

Alan Buckingham
The kneeling pose is not right, he cannot hold that position for long, it needs to be more "relaxed" so if required he can stay in position for some time.
Good point. He does look a bit awkward. I assume (& hope) there are other kneeling poses in this set which may look more natural.
Another thing I notice is he seems a little bit "large" compared to his pals who are standing.....moreso the middle pose shown. Or is it the middle standing pose is short?? But as mentioned, at least they have their bayonets fixed and so far no forage caps to be seen!

Then again, lets just hope that the staff at Strelets get the opportunity to even make the set anyway, and a great many more sets in the future.
I am certainly so glad to see the glimpse of a set I have really, really wanted, but right now, my thoughts are more concerned with those who contribute to its manufacture.

Again, they have my very best sincere wishes. Stay safe & look after yourselves Strelets.

The butt of the musket needs to be a lot closer to the knee on the ground, and the kneeling guys knee (upright) is higher than the standing guys, now as we are all different heights that is ok for some , but not all poses.

Stay safe dear friends