Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Order Something

I made my largest ever Strelets order today from Hannants. It seemed like a good idea to purchase some of our favorite army men today as a concrete way to show our support for a great company and a courageous people. No matter how current events go, it will not hurt to increase the demand for products from Ukraine. I figure this is a small thing, but it's something we can all do.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek
Bunker Talk blog

Re: Order Something

Did so too yesterday. Remember Red Box as well, they are also a Ukrainian company if I'm not mistaken. And let's hope these items won't be rare commodities in the future ... :worried: On another day I'd say these are sad times for our hobby, but it feels out of place when the times are sad on a so much larger scale. Stay safe everybody and stay brave!

Yes, trivial though it may be in the scope of all that is happening right now, continuing to buy these great model-soldier products from the great country that is The Ukraine is a good way to show support, surely.

I have some Strelets product arriving today and will continue to buy, until I can squeeze no more into my hobby 'spaces'!!:blush:

Well said Mike. I'm in full agreement and ordering the listed future sets.

Our thoughts are with you Strelets aand your brave peoples.

I just ordered some WSS sets. Not my period but the figures are lovely and I’m happy to do anything to support Strelets in my own small way.

Great Idea! I hadn't any plans to buy anything in the near future, but I will now, along with a
Ukranian flag pin!

MRS Bunkermeister approved a second expenditure and so I have ordered a few more Strelets kits, and some other from Ukraine as well.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek
Bunker Talk blog

Re: Order Something - RED BOX TOO!

Don't forget to support Red Box too!

giorgio
Don't forget to support Red Box too!
Yes, completely agree. I will be buying some more of their 1745 cavalry sets, and also look forward to Ukrainian Cossack sets in the future.

I went and "filled my boots" with WSS sets this morning. Of course, as I'm buying from a UK distributor this is more like panic buying than showing solidarity with the Ukraine, as presumably they've already had their cut from the wholesalers.