Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thoughts are with the Strelets team today

Of course my thoughts are with the Strelets team today.
Stay safe.

Patrice

What a sad event we are observing with Putin's appalling invasion of Ukraine. Shades of a certain moustached dictator in the 1930's with his "territorial" demands and his fabricated reasons for this action. I wish to add my concerns to those already expressed by others on this site. Our sympathies are with the people of Ukraine and in particular the staff of Strelets. Stay strong and safe...

May I add my support and wishes to those of my fellow users of this forum and hope for a safe and speedy conclusion for the people's of the Ukraine....

All best wishes to all at Strelets. Stay safe, guys.

I also feel sorry for the Strelets Team and All Those Suffering from the war in Ukraine, at the same time, I hope that everything will end up soon and that you will be able to continue producing
your great sets !

Praying for the peace and liberty of the Ukrainian people today.

I am going to bow my head and pray each and every day for the safety of all Ukranian families and pets and all Russian families and pets for an immediate and peaceful resolution to this situation so all can go back to calmly enjoying international commerce and travel. I have certainly enjoyed the commerce aspect of both countries hard work and outstanding skills. Thank you Strelets Team for letting us participate in your lives and until this ends - Stay Safe and watch over your elderly neighbors also!

Wishing you and all your family and friends are safe on this dark day

Stay safe

I can only get in line with the previous contributors. Stay safe!

It is a great pity for Ukrainian people to be once again in the centre of a war. They have suffered so much and for so long and I really hope, with all the other gentlemen of this forum, that peace and common sense will prevail. Europe needs peace and is fed up off abnormal dictators and killers of innocent civilians.
We are by your side, dear and gallant Strelets!!!

God bless the Ukranian people. Lets pray this
madness ends soon....

It is utter madness. Ukrainians are like their own brothers and sisters, their own kith and kin. Hope it ends soon. Our thoughts and support are with you

Tout le reste est tellement futile
Prenez soin de vous

May God Bless and protect the people of Ukraine.

Paul K.

Like everyone else, my thoughts are with the people of the Ukraine tonight. Appeasement only brought war and tragedy in the 1930s, and it is doing the same now. We never learn from our mistakes.

John G
Like everyone else, my thoughts are with the people of the Ukraine tonight. Appeasement only brought war and tragedy in the 1930s, and it is doing the same now. We never learn from our mistakes.
Very true John. History is repeating itself.

Roger W
John G
You mean like once again a somewhat short & aging "super"man"" pumping up his ego as the leader of a master race...

I wish we all will survive this extremely unwanted sh*t.

3m
Roger W
John G
You mean like once again a somewhat short & aging "super"man"" pumping up his ego as the leader of a master race...

I wish we all will survive this extremely unwanted sh*t.
My late father worked on the land with many displaced Ulkrainians after the war. He had many fond memories of that time especially the celebrations. my country also let many of those people down when we forced these people back to Stalins Russian- not one of Britains finest hours!

Clearly, like all aging dictators Putin and his pet Belarusian leader Lukashenko think that they can bring back the old CCCP/USSR. Sorry Vad you are no Stalin and will never be the next red Czar! It may happen in the short term but it will crumble because counties like the Ukraine, Baltic States have experienced freedom and like Pandoras box you cannot reverse this. Even in Russian there are brave people being rounded up for protesting about the invasion.

One can only hope that other European countries stop doing their Neville Chamberlain bit and stand firm. However, which is more important freedom of Ex USSR countries or energy for German and Eastern European citizens? The frightening bit is how second rate the current the west leaders are!:rage:

My thought are with all the citizens of the Ukraine in this time of need.

Paul K.
May God Bless and protect the people of Ukraine.

Paul K.
Aujourd'hui toutes mes pensées vont vers le peuple Ukrainien, courage.

Thoughts with the Ukrainian people - Strelets team stay safe.

I hope that the Strelets team and all of their loved one stay safe.For the people of the Democratic and Independent Ukraine keep hope and remember,In the end, good will win out over evil, and evil will be defeated -- finally and completely.
For the scum called putin may you die a 1000 times each one more painful than the last.

I echo everything said above by my fellow contributors. Tomorrow my wife and I will go to the Ukraine Embassy in Paris to show our solidarity. After that we will take stock and look to how we can take more substantive action to provide aid.

God bless the Ukrainian people.

David

God bless you Strelets. Stay safe.

A Collect for Peace with special intention for the people of Ukraine.

O GOD, who art the author of peace and lover of concord, in knowledge of whom standeth our eternal life, whose service is perfect freedom; Defend us thy humble servants in all assaults of our enemies; that we, surely trusting in thy defence, may not fear the power of any adversaries, through the might of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

It is very sad that we cannot confine our wars to the tabletop with one inch tall soldiers.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek

Hoping all the best for Strelets, their employees and their families. I’ve been trying not to cry all day thinking about what is happening in Ukraine right now.

🤗

TheBabylonian109
🤗
My thoughts and prayers are with Strelets and the Ukranian people.
This is how dictators behave and wars start.
History is indeed repeating itself - this is how Hitler started.
Let us pray for sanity an d a peaceful resolution to this awful crisis.
Richard

My thoughts and best wishes for the Strelets team, their friends, families, and compatriots.

Steve

I hope all is well for our friends at Strelets and also for Haron at Redbox.

I can only hope that the bully pulls back when he finds his intimidation will not get him what he wants rather than committing further outrages. But if he believes that the only consequences of his actions will be a slap on the wrist and being told he's a naughty boy by the international community, what then?