Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank You To "The Babylonian109" for posting Link below ...

A big Thank you very much to TheBabylonian109 (TB109") for posting the link to a toy soldier seller in Russia who stocks rare and unknown soldiers. Back on January 2, 2022 TB109 posted a link to "Plastic Soldiers . com" aka "Toy Soliers For All Ages" in the Thread titled "Friday ist coming" started on January 1, 2022. When I copied and pasted the link into my browser I discovered ...

"Caesar miniatures 1/72. Mounted Roman General promo figure ... Special promo figure made by Caesar Miniatures. This figure you can see as logo on each Caesar’s box."

I am a big fan of Strelets Imperial Romans. This Caeser mounted figure looks right out of the famous Ben Hur movie. It is a perfect match made in a Dark Grey Colour. I sent an e-mail question and they answered w/in 24 hours. I ordered (3) and they arrived to me here in the U.S. from St-Petersburg, Russian Federation in two weeks and two days time. Wow! That's service. And again, a perfect match for Strelets.

So in Summary, Thank you, again TB109, Toy Soldiers . com, and Strelets, and Caesar, of course, too! All of you guys truly do provide toy soldiers for all ages! - GC

Re: Thank You To "The Babylonian109" for posting Link below ...

Excellent! Happy to help and hear about this success. :sunglasses: