Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
British France 1940

Set one in Defence, set two on the march/retreating , with the mini sets Zvezda have done that more or less covers the basics.

Re: British France 1940

like your idea two sets to start off my be expand later to scots 1939 /1940 and then commandos for norway a subject so important to the early war years are the bef

Alan Buckingham
Set one in Defence, set two on the march/retreating , with the mini sets Zvezda have done that more or less covers the basics.
Yep, two sets is enough....

More chaps in Brodie helmets you say? These should be straight forward to do, given the recent 8th Army Australian sets, and now the upcoming USMC set

Yep.....
BEF
Long overdue in this hobby

Al
Yep.....
BEF
Long overdue in this hobby
Certainly, needed as the HaT BEF in limbo and I am not holding my breath on whether it will ever appear.:rage:

The Zvezda sets are nice but they do seems to be gettig expensive and the vickers is unusual to say the least. I have not their height but Zvezda do have the tendency to be 25mm making them a tad taller than other manufacturers.

Like the ideas of defence and marching. Probably could do with with a HQ set to include sappers, red tabs and possibly some casual figures. Some wearing greatcoats would be useful.

Such sets could also be use for the French and Norwegian campaigns. There is also Sealion and the proposed BEF to assist the Finns against the Russians which was proposed by Churchill but never materialised.

Yes badly needed in the same way Byzantines are.