Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Highlanders in square: PSR review

Just to add my fourpennyworth to the discussion on highlanders in square. Having recently purchased this and the firing line set, I had put them into the to do cupboard patiently awaiting there turn. However following the review from PSR and the subsequent forum discussion, I have prematurely sprung them from there enforced at rest state.
Largely I feel that they fulfill as stated on the box. Where they veer away from the standard fare, well as previously stated there are plenty of others in the Strelets and others back catalogue. Also the variety of poses allows for a bit more realism and modification opportunities. I realise this maybe not quite what a wargamer requires but in trying to satisfy everyone it ends up with very few being fully happy. My major issue with both sets is that the heads seem small. Anyway hopefully they will get painted and at some point arranged in some kind of square. I will say that despite the quality of the detail , I'm with Roger, I hate painting tartan