Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: All quiet on the 2022 news front...

A quick scan of the 'Miniatures News' section of the Bennos Forum reveals, amongst other things:

- Some very nice Linear A Ancient Hoplites, with more ancient sets to come from this interesting manufacturer no doubt

- Re-releases of quite a lot of the Zvezda 8000 series sets (always welcome) + a couple of USA WW2 additions to their mini-set series

- The revival of Caesar (Miniknight) with three new Ancient Chinese sets, hopefully other various sets to come during 2022 but we will see

- A bit of uncertainty on new Redbox releases but a lot of goodwill (backed by some enthusiastic buyers) in hopes that they will be bringing new things to production this year

And, of course....

- Up to 12 new War of Spanish Succession sets from Strelets (we heard it here not so long ago).:grin:

It is also reasonable to expect that Mars will bring some new things to market in 2022.

Given that we have not yet reached the end of the first month of the year, I don't think that is too bad.

Waterloo 1815 just released their 2nd Custer set in 1/32 scale so I'm hoping later this year we'll eventually see a 1/72 scale set containing the poses from both 1/32 scale sets

Gent`s I rest my case, nothing there floating my boat what so ever , although the Waterloo set in 1/72 should it appear may well do exactly that.

Alan Buckingham
Gent`s I rest my case, nothing there floating my boat what so ever , although the Waterloo set in 1/72 should it appear may well do exactly that.
Plenty there for some others though....:blush:

I have this silly image of a box of Caesar's new Three Kingdom Shu Warriors slowly wandering their way from Taiwan all the way to Scotland for the PSR guys to review. Maybe my imagination is too active, but they must be having quite the adventure!