Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday ist coming

GarrisonClay
Yes, may all of the Strelets Team and their loved ones, families and pets remain safe and continue on in peace and happiness!
Yes, dear friends, it is our desire and hope that peace will remain untouched, that our Ukrainian and Russian friends will be able to live happily without fear of an escalation. May the war remain on the gaming tables and in the dioramas. With friendly, Marco.

'Yes, dear friends, it is our desire and hope that peace will remain untouched, that our Ukrainian and Russian friends will be able to live happily without fear of an escalation. May the war remain on the gaming tables and in the dioramas. '

Amen to that. May our friends in Ukraine and Russia enjoy many joyful years of war on gaming tables and in dioramas, but peace and happiness in the hearts and in life away from the gaming tables. You are dear to me, and I hope that you and your families, friends and loved ones will all stay safe, healthy and unharmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3_0GqPvr4U

Hello, friends! It seems surprising to us in Russia that so many people in your country believe in fairy tales, but in your country they are invented. I wish you all peace and prosperity!

Let's all pray you are right. There are never any winners in a war.

GarrisonClay
Yes, may all of the Strelets Team and their loved ones, families and pets remain safe and continue on in peace and happiness!
Yes who could disagree with that

Very true Alan.

Fingers crossed things are resolved peacefully.

🤞

Well, with everybody insisting on large scale maneuvers everywhere, with some "luck" we can hope for COVID sending everybody on a prolonged quarantine. Perhaps that will help people to calm down a bit (though mankind being what it is, hope remains slim ...).