Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nice week-end, gentlemen!

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Nice week-end, gentlemen!

Will never complain about some new WSS sets in the works! This is exactly what I wanted to see. Although I’m curious as to what nationality they may be. Austrians are a safe bet, although we still have no Bavarians or Spanish. I need someone smarter than I on the period to figure that one out.

Hi Yuri, sorry to go this way, but I have sent a number of emails about our next order, but haven't heard anything as yet. I hope all is ok. Can you drop me line when your free, cheers, Max.

Another Friday and more gorgeous masters, thank you.

I'm pleased that the fella on the right is enjoying his work so!!

Regards, James

Is the guy on the left a pikeman? Not many still used those in WoSS… does that narrow it down?

Nice sculpting!

Nice figures indeed and great to see the WoSS range continued. Judging by the feathers on the tricornes I'd guess those are officers, the one on the left perhaps a flagbearer (bare flagpole)?
As to the nationality no idea, but the pictures shown last week suggest there may be Spanish infantry coming sometime in the future.

Flambeau
Nice figures indeed and great to see the WoSS range continued. Judging by the feathers on the tricornes I'd guess those are officers, the one on the left perhaps a flagbearer (bare flagpole)?
As to the nationality no idea, but the pictures shown last week suggest there may be Spanish infantry coming sometime in the future.
Flag staff! Yes, good point and certainly officers!

Beautiful figures another time...plumes sign they are officiers...i like the bare pole free...it can be user by a pole-dance giri...;)

Wonderful sculpts, compliments to sculptor,could be used for many nations, possibly Catalonians !!! keep the WSS sets coming asap
well done Strelets
cheers Old John

Not at all deserty....

Or Napoleonicky!!! 😁

Nice figures though. I think thats a bare flagpole rather than a pike.

I feel more fashionable just looking at this picture.

Most satisfactory!!

Some very interesting additional WoSS infantry appears to be marching our way in 2022.

Have a good weekend:relaxed:

Super soldiers, Yabba-Dabba-Doo!