Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3D Print figures on ebay

For any Napoleonic fans out there, I have found this seller who is starting up his own 3D print business.
So far there is 1813-15 French infantry & artillery, belgic shako British Infantry, Polish Infantry & now some various French wagons....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Napoleonic-French-Support-Units-3D-printed-Figures-/284604001837?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Re: 3D Print figures on ebay

Big heads and for that I suppose you need even bigger hats, unless someone says different I suspect they are not going to look right side by side with plastics.

Depends, maybe a bit too fat on the wargames table, but as part of a diorama and viewed from afar they're probably fine.
Besides, I still have the odd Minifigs among my 20mm figures which I bought in the late 70s when nothing else was available (Personalities, 95th Rifles, 52nd Light Infantry and British Light Dragoons and Prussian horse). I would have preferred Les Higgins, but they were hard to come by where I lived. I don't use the Minifigs cavalry anymore but Boney and Wellington still stand out big, proud and most certainly larger than life (making good artillery targets too :relaxed:). So you may say I have a rather broad approach to the subject, I guess ... :wink:

The Grand Duchy of Warsaw set has two very nice vivandiers. Perhaps it wouldn't matter if they were a bit oversize? It's not clear if he posts outside the U.K. though.

Some of these figures can be found on the Speira site but they're not Speira figures. Has anyone bought them in conjunction with the Speira figures and can tell us how they match.

These are from David Varquez its a kickstarter project. You can buy stl files for the figures, they are totaly rescaleable from 6mm up to 54mm