Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Strelets 20th anniversary

Good morning everyone,
As mentioned in a recent thread, team Strelets is celebrating its 20th anniversary in a week or so.
What can we do to give back a bit of the joy this brand is giving us ?
Enjoy your weekend.
CPN

Re: Strelets 20th anniversary

Do what we are doing already.....buy their sets!!

After all, if we weren't doing that they wouldn't even be having a 20th anniversary!!!
So keeping the money flowing to them is the best "thankyou" they could receive from their customers. Maybe put in an extra large order for their anniversary if able?

So long as Strelets make sets we want, how we want them & learn from & eliminate any mistakes/design flaws, there is no reason why Strelets couldn't carry on for many years to come.

A perfect celebration would be the announcement of a comprehensive 11th century Byzantine range 😁

I almost can`t remember a time without Strelets and was quite surprised that it was only 20 yrs.

CPN
Good morning everyone,
As mentioned in a recent thread, team Strelets is celebrating its 20th anniversary in a week or so.
Enjoy your weekend.
CPN
Dear CPN,

I don´t know where you have got the information of Strelets 20th anniversary?

Strelets was founded in 1998 and is so already 24 years old. Next year will been its 25th anniversary.

The information comes from Strelets on the thread below this one, and on the home page too.

Alan Buckingham
The information comes from Strelets on the thread below this one, and on the home page too.
Merci Alan.

sansovino
CPN
Good morning everyone,
Enjoy your weekend.
CPN
Dear CPN,

I don´t know where you have got the information of Strelets 20th anniversary?

Strelets was founded in 1998 and is so already 24 years old. Next year will been its 25th anniversary.
Hello dear Sansovino,
Don't shoot the messenger.
Cheers
CPN

http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1088262&cmd=show

Dear CPN, it was never my intention to shoot you ... ;-))

Thank you for your link and response. Eventually Strelets can explain why they mentioned on their "about"-page the founding year 1998. And PSR mention 2001 for their first set. I can only assume that 2003 was the year of their final translocation from Russia to Ukraine.

Legal entity was registered in January 2002, although work had started long before that date.

sansovino
Dear CPN, it was never my intention to shoot you ... ;-))

Thank you for your link and response. Eventually Strelets can explain why they mentioned on their "about"-page the founding year 1998. And PSR mention 2001 for their first set. I can only assume that 2003 was the year of their final translocation from Russia to Ukraine.
Dear Sansovino,
Don't worry I am not a sheriff!
Ahaha.
Cheers
CPN

I wish a Happy 24th Birthday to Strelets, you have given us plenty, and I only want your sustained prosperity for the next decade, to continue producing the diverse sets of figures and kits (artillery) that have excited so many miniature enthusiasts with growing collections and expanding wish lists. Thank you for all the sets you have produced. And cheers to the new ones you will.

Happy Birthday Strelets! I felt lost in the 1/72 scale until I discovered your STRM004 Vikings set in the late 2000s. This set completely re-energized my collection, which now includes a fun mix of Normans, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, Romans, Ancient Germans, and Military Order Warriors (some Aztecs from a well known German company may have snuck in too :grin: ). May the next 20 years continue to be good to the company!