Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: С Рождеством Христовым!

I agree a Merry Orthodox Christmas to all our friends at Strelets

A Happy and Peaceful Orthodox Christmas to the whole team at Strelets!

Merry Orthodox Christmas to the Strelets team and thanks for such wonderful previews again. :relaxed: :+1:

Only seven days into '22 and we are being treated with such viewing pleasure. I do hope that everyone at Strelets had/will have some time off. We all need it.

Great to see more masters of the Russian jägers in greatcoat (with potential as mouse-keteers) and the Bavarians in action. They'll be a 'must-have' for me (oh dear). The latest War of Spanish Succession offerings maintain the top-drawer sculpting. The bronzey colour for the masters really adds to their visual appeal, I reckon. The latest box-art (Garde du Corps) is another great addition to what is a wonderful feature of this series.

Thanks (again, again...), James

I live in Spain and here the children don't get their presents until the 6th of January because the camels of the 3 wise men are not as fast as the flying reindeer of father Christmas. As far as I know the very Catholic Spanish are not Greek Orthodox.

Great figures, in particular the I assume Russian jaeger waving his flagstaff. If the accompanying soldiers are equipped with bayonets :wink: they can also act as line infantry or musketeers. If the customer wants to get rid of the stabbing thing he can cut it off. Just a thought.