Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cats Computers and Collecting!

My very Best Wishes for he Festive Season to all!
No thanks to one of our cats who has climbed over the keyboard on Christmas, been sick and screwed up the keyboard! Luckily I've manage to fix it so I can wish Peace and goodwill to all even the cat responsible!
As for collecting, well my parcels arrived, the Big One, yesterday, just in time for Christmas.
I've hardly had time to look at them yet but first impressions are very favourable.
Except for a few for the Russo-Turkish War of 1877,all WW2, a total of nearly 30 boxes recently.
I think my personal favourite so far is Italian Infantry on Patrol - I don't usually like 2 or more figures on one base, but I'm very taken with the 2 reading a map, who could be used for the In Defense and Obice Howitzer sets.
Enough for now, comments, quibbles and (constructive) suggestions to follow!
So, have a wonderful Festive Season, stay safe and Carry on Collecting!
Best wishes to everyone
From Richard and (no thanks) from the cat Cecilly responsible for keyboard problems - all this and Christmas too! I won't ask what more I can ask for - that's to come!

Re: Cats Computers and Collecting!

I hear you, Richard! I put away all hobby items and cover electronics. My cats will play soccer all night with my figurines. My spanial thinks my collection makes great chew toys. Simply their way of having their brand of fun to share our hobby and all else with us! Happiest of Holidays to you.

Re: Cats Computers and Collecting!

GarrisonClay
I hear you, Richard! I put away all hobby items and cover electronics. My cats will play soccer all night with my figurines. My spanial thinks my collection makes great chew toys. Simply their way of having their brand of fun to share our hobby and all else with us! Happiest of Holidays to you.
Hi
well, we have 5 cats and a dog, and the cats are going a bit barmy for Christmas - another one has just made a flying leap onto the table and sent everything crashing to the floor - I think it's the excitement of Christmas!!
My corner has a PC desk with shelving full of DVDs over it. I use it for modelling and painting as well. Problem is the old cat, Cecilly, likes the mouse mat as it's soft and warm, and she likes to sprawl over the keyboard, hence the incomprehensible gibberish as opposed to my usual gibberish!
The desk has a sliding shelf underneath, the problem is I use that for paints and half finished models. So, now I have to clear some shelf space and get some storage drawers to keep everything in. I'm currently using a food storage bag as temporary protection for the keyboard.
I'm working on that now!
Anyway, I'll soon be getting back to some sort of normal, and having a closer look at the new sets and posting accordingly..........
Enjoy the rest of the Festive Season.
I'll be awaiting developments with bated breath!
Richard