Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Wise Man bearing (early Christmas) Gifts !

Yeah, well congratulations ... :sob: No sign of the new Strelets sets here on the Continent, not even in Poland. Probably the WSS Brits got all recruited for service at home and the Frenchmen are all prisoners of war ... Guess we're back in the early 70s when an order from the UK got stuck in customs for weeks ... Please Strelets do us poor folks over here a favour and get another distributor in continental Europe ...

Mine too arrived today, all the WWII sets, first impressions are all positive, I cannot make my mind up on what ones to paint first.

Looking forward to some great WW2 Contributions next year Alan:+1:

Dear Flambeau,

Our new sets reached France.
Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

thanks, alas too late for Xmas :cry: ... and yes, I must confess I'm part of the greedy bunch who once again envy our British and American friends who have the privilege of unboxing your nice sets under the Christmas tree ... :smirk:

I too had my order of some boxes of Strelets Highlander Firing Line come today.

1st impressions are they are very good, certainly far better than the earlier British Firing Line set.
Some of the heads do seem a little small. Nothing deal breaking though.
When comparing them to other highlander figures, they match nicely with the existing Strelets highlanders in attack, Italeri Highlanders (1st set) & the old Airfix set.
When matching them up to the Waterloo1815 set however, they are a bit shorter.

Muskets look much better with bayonets fixed, detail is clear & no flash whatsoever.

A really nice set.

After Christmas I will see about snapping up some of the Russian Jagers, couldn't stretch to it this time.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Stay safe in these troubling times.

Re: A Wise Man bearing (early Christmas) Gifts ! and Brunswickers in square in 2022....

A Merry Christmas to you too, Roger. Maybe 2022 will bring those much-needed Brunswickers in square!!

Re: A Wise Man bearing (early Christmas) Gifts ! and Brunswickers in square in 2022....

Minuteman
A Merry Christmas to you too, Roger. Maybe 2022 will bring those much-needed Brunswickers in square!!
Fingers crossed!!!
🤞