Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jägers in greatcoats had me thinking

James Fisher
Fellas, relax it was a joke about the Highlanders.
Phew, that's a relief, thanks James!!:wink:

I do like your idea of more Austrians (and other nations) in greatcoats though. In fact, for those Napoleonic campaigns from c. 1809 onwards, Austrian line infantry, Russian line infantry, Bavarians, French of course etc, all advancing and/or firing line, and in greatcoats. All very useful.

Obviously it missed the mark. You get that with comedy, especially the amateur kind!! :grimacing:

There are plenty of options for more of Strelets' lovely Napoleonic range, aren't there? I am sure that we'll see some fine sets in 2022, beginning with Russian jägers in greatcoats, it would seem!

All the best for the silly season and New Year to you Mark and to all who read this ,

James

Thanks James, Seasonal Good Wishes to you and yours too!:santa:

Hi James,

I thought it was the Geordies that never wore a jacket, spent a drunken weekend in Newcastle where it was snowing and the ladies were looking fine in little black dresses and little else.
We Scots are a hardy bunch as we can get 4 seasons in one day (snow blizzards in June), where I stay.

It keeps it interesting shall we say

merry Xmas and I hope Santa is good to you

bfn
Allan