Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just in Case ... 2022

This Forum remains far superior to any newspaper I can find. For me, there are no actual paper ones worth paying for any longer. Technology has done this. So, I confess to enjoying reading this on a daily basis and find it an escape from all other news and a good way to enjoy a cup of coffee.

Just in case any of you regular contributors here find yourselves soon migrating to other holiday destinations and relations ... "Happy New 2022!"

Re: Just in Case ... 2022

I feel the same. A happy Yuletide to one and all from misty Scotland and here's hoping 2022 proves better than the year just departing. And more power to your sword-arm in the New Year ahead, Strelets. :smiley:

Re: Just in Case ... 2022

GarrisonClay
This Forum remains far superior to any newspaper I can find. For me, there are no actual paper ones worth paying for any longer. Technology has done this. So, I confess to enjoying reading this on a daily basis and find it an escape from all other news and a good way to enjoy a cup of coffee.

Just in case any of you regular contributors here find yourselves soon migrating to other holiday destinations and relations ... "Happy New 2022!"
Well, there's definitely more good news here on this Forum than in any newspaper! I still occasionally buy a big weekend paper and then only read half of it, a wasteful habit; and it takes up valuable painting time too:blush:

But anyway, a Big Well Done to Strelets in 2021, more good things to come in 2022!!:slightly_smiling_face: