Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Scammers on Forums

Just in case some forum members are not aware those posts by william Et Al, are not usefull info created by a concerned citizen or business, but intended to draw you into contacting a scam center potentially leading to you being scammed out of your life savings, by gaining control of your bank account etc...
Following any of the links will expose you a potential scam...

Eg you may get a popup which tells you your computer has been infected/hacked and directs you to a fake microsoft help line etc...

Check out one of the many scambaiters on Utube for more info...

:wink:

Re: Scammers on Forums

I think most people on here now are aware of "William", his friends & their motives!

But still some very good advice Ironsides.
Nobody should use the links in those dodgy posts unless they want a whole load of trouble.

Being a forum for topics involving plastic soldiers/military modelling, any posts about airline tickets, I.T/software matters or even someone offering a "good time" are suspicious anyway!

Totally agree with the sentiments. Certainly found that the moment I retired all the scumbags out there assume your brainadled and are suitable bait for any old scam. My moto is if in doubt delete. Funny how many times microsoft/google etc want me to click a hyperlink. As for phone calls from all over the world trying to scam.