Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Strelets Christmas list

Wow, those are fabulous conversions Mark.

Great. We have a back-up plan in the unlikely eventuality that 257 Austrian Cuirassiers is not forthcoming; you go into commercial production and take orders!! :grinning:

An amazing part of the early 18th century armies to me is the near equality of foot and horse (sometimes more of the latter), so we 'need' both. I'm not certain whether 260 Austrian Infantry on the March is in the release. It was not in the list from my supplier, but is on Hannants, so I chucked a few on the order, for justin'.

If not, better save up big time for the next release with likely Austrian and Dutch cuirassiers, Austrian and Imperial (nominally Bavarian) infantry, not to mention the German field kitchen and, of course, more Russian Napoleonic infantry that I just know Strelets will be producing! [Plus, goodness knows what other beauties they have planned...]

Oh dear, I am intending to be slowing down the collecting...

Re: The Strelets Christmas list

Fabulous work indeed on those cuirassiers! But there's an easier way to go commercial with these: Look for someone with a 3D Printer, copy, paste, voila, you're in business! :relaxed: