Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next releases

I have the Red Box SYW....sorry, Jacobite era Horse safely on order & I'm sure, one day, they'll turn up.

If after Xmas; that's probably better as Hobby-time before the holiday is limited anyway.

donald

"the four new Redbox 1745 cavalry sets...in a shipping container somewhere"

As a matter-of-fact, they are with Hannants already.
Drum & Flag will have them tomorrow.

"I wonder if there is any significance in the fact that box art has been posted"

Yes, there is.
WSS releases are delayed primarily because of lack of artworks.

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets
"the four new Redbox 1745 cavalry sets...in a shipping container somewhere"

As a matter-of-fact, they are with Hannants already.
Drum & Flag will have them tomorrow.

"I wonder if there is any significance in the fact that box art has been posted"

Yes, there is.
WSS releases are delayed primarily because of lack of artworks.

Best regards,

Strelets
Thank you Mr Strelets!

PS: If artwork is an issue I could run off a couple of illustrations...just a few days notice required!!

Now Hannants have added a few more, my list of must buy on release has gone to seven sets, all WW2 Desert , happy ? ecstatic !!! that will keep me busy through the winter.

I like very Strelets regular design of theirs boxes. Frankly I don´t need great artworks on the boxes. when they are causing long delays. I am a collector of figures and most boxes are going in the paper-trash. So please don´t waste yours and ours time - and finally your profits too. We need you and more profits will allow you more interesting sets.

Artwork is fine, but if a delay in it's production causes sets that have been announced a year ago and are otherwise ready for production (looking at you WoSS French Musketeers and Garde du Corps ...) to be further delayed that's most annoying. Maybe the artist responsible should have a deadline in his contract ... just an idea.

Hi Strelets,

I asked you last month about the box contents for the Russian jagers that are due to be released soon. I am only asking again as I intend to buy large amounts of all the Napoleonic sets, so any pictures of the sprue would be greatly appreciated as it would allow me to order enough of each set. I cant find anything on the product page for this set.

thanks in advance
Allan

I have just received a list from my friendly supplier who is based in Adelaide (ex his wholesaler in the UK).

On it are 14 new sets (six Strelets-Mini and eight Strelets-R), plus two re-stocks. I dunno if this has yet been made availalbe and it is not my place to steal Strelets' thunder.

'Fortunately' for me only three on the list are amongst those that I am/will be chasing (albeit with multiples of one), so I get a bit longer to save!!

Regards, James