Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Obice howitzer and crew

A nice set. I always enjoy artillery pieces.
Noticed axel missing on the carriage on bottom picture.
Still looking forward to getting several of these. Thanks Strelets for another fine set. Cappy

Re: Obice howitzer and crew

10/10 from me.

I particularly like the artillery crew figures here, and these will be very useful for my existing (under-manned) Italian artillery pieces, which are awaiting crew!

The gun itself looks good and is an interesting choice...even though, as I understand it, few actually reached troops in the front line. This was the gun that was used in the Semonvente da 75/18 I believe.

Just noticed the lugs to fit the wheels to are missing from the moulding ? but show on the cad drawing.

:relieved: :relieved: :relieved:

Nice! Thank you!
Cappy

Why no shield? Asking for a friend.

Superb looking gun and crew - nice to see 'command' figures included too as that was what I did back in the 70's!

Obice howitzer and Truck!

Very good timing!

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/IBG72098?result-token=cTf6e

Cheers
Cedric

Re: Obice howitzer and Truck!

Looks good!

As an observation: There seems to be an increasing range of good-quality material to enable those of us who wish to model the Italian forces in the Western desert campaign (and then Tunisia and Italy c. 1943). Strelets are a part of this general 'trend' and are to be congratulated on this.

Re: Obice howitzer and Truck!

Minuteman
Looks good!

As an observation: There seems to be an increasing range of good-quality material to enable those of us who wish to model the Italian forces in the Western desert campaign (and then Tunisia and Italy c. 1943). Strelets are a part of this general 'trend' and are to be congratulated on this.
Hi all
just a quick note.
It seems strange that no shield is provided for the gun - why is this?
A brief look at online images shows most of them with shields fitted!
There was a similar problem with one of the Jap guns as I recall.
So, an oversight for accuracy it seems.
My personal preference is for guns etc to be moulded in hard plastic or metal as I find them easier to assemble with superglue etc, and take paint better.
Nevertheless, the most impressive figures are the most useful and welcome.
Well, stay safe folks
Richard