Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday News

WW2 FFL and Australian infantry? Love it!

Really lovely news!!!
May Aussies be the "bridge" for some far east themes...

Great looking figures once again looking forward to the next batch 0f releases.:heart_eyes:

Alas, too late in history for me. No muskets to be seen!
These are nice figures though.

These Australians look amazing, I love the dude wearing his greatcoat, it makes him suitable for the fighting at Bardia against the new Strelets Italians

Wonderful figures! However, the lack of WoSS kits is puzzling ...

Valentin
Wonderful figures! However, the lack of WoSS kits is puzzling ...
There were some supply issues at Tobruk so, no WoSS kits to be had. :laughing:

I'm not into WWII but these figures are very tempting, just out of local interest. They look great, but one suggestion for any future figures, it wouldn't hurt if the brim of the hat was a shade wider.

Is the first chap saying? "Here come the camels."

The other chaps look like they are destined for the Far Eastern Theatre. Because that looks like an Owen sub-machine gun that is being trained on an aircraft.

Murat
Is the first chap saying? "Here come the camels."

The other chaps look like they are destined for the Far Eastern Theatre. Because that looks like an Owen sub-machine gun that is being trained on an aircraft.
That's a Bren.

Very nice figures indeed, but too late conflicts also for me. Would dream to see once firing and fighting WSS austrian infantry. Or hungarian hussars. Or dutch infantry. Or prussians ....

I like the figures. WW2 is a niche for me but French and Italians would fit perfectly. I am however still hoping for a rerelease of the WW2 FFL since last year I missed out on them as they were sold out even before I could order!

thomas dont know where you are but in uk drum and flag have ffl ww2 if that helps cheers

Not in the UK I'm afraid. Last time I ordered from D&F I was unpleasantly surprised with additional import duties to the worth of three Strelets sets. I have to draw a line somewhere, otherwise my next home is a park bench.:confounded:

Good masters again... so I hope the french will be a set of AT artillery, maybe Hotchkiss 47mm or Pouteax 45mm. I hope to see soon news for SSW.

What we have here is Aussie heavy weapons to go with the Aussie infantry, wonderful, and I hope FFL artillery with 75`s .

Very promising looking sets.

A Boer war Bren gunner, just what I need to bring down those pesky British balloons!