Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Holiday Budget Planning

What are the next sets to be released so we can budget for the Holidays..plan to be lots of WSS cavalry etc...Thanks

Re: Holiday Budget Planning

John Worthington
What are the next sets to be released so we can budget for the Holidays..plan to be lots of WSS cavalry etc...Thanks
I should think a modest sum in the three-figure range (£, $ or Euro) would be worth putting aside.:grinning:

Well John,

don't shoot a messenger, but it may well be, that you won't have sufficient money for holidays:sunglasses:.
Obviously we didn't want to break this secret till the last moment, so that in the meantime our customers could still enjoy their time before Christmas:slightly_smiling_face:
Having said that, the amount of the losses will depend on your rank, i.e. if you're planning to become a marshal, colonel or mere squadron commander.

Best regards,

Strelets

Hi Strelets,

Can I ask if the Russian Jagers will be in the Xmas release

thanks in advance,

Allan

All going well.

Hi Strelets,

Thank you for the very speedy response, do you know if you will be posting pics of the jager figures it allows us to get our orders right for our local stockists.

thanks once again,
Allan

All usual images for the forthcoming sets will be published in due course.
Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Hi Strelets,

Thank you, I will watch for updates and then I will get my orders in for all the Napoleonic's you release.

bfn
Allan

Can't wait for those Italians in Africa