Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Signalling a new week

A good news for me...but I really hope they' ll be a skirmisher and not on the march or at standing poses.

Yesss! Russian Jaeger! I am jumping with joy. I do agree with my esteemed fellow hobbyist hoping that the poses will be in skirmishing and firing mode. That is what they were intended to do. Thank you Strelets.

Fantastic news, finally some hopefully appropriate Russian Jaegers for the many battles of the decisive campaigns 1812-14.
Sadly, these essential & numerous troops were not really available in 1/72 till now. One of the most glaring gaps within the otherwise well saturated Napoleonics range.
Good to know that Strelets is going to remedy this shortcoming any time soon. :slightly_smiling_face:
I also hope for a further expansion of the major nations France, Austria-Hungary, Russia and Prussia.
3 different sets for main infantry formations each: marching, advancing/attacking and firing (with reloading poses & casualities).
1 set skirmishing for light Infantry and Jäger units. :wink:

Thanks for this preview and keep up your great work. :+1: