Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Its Friday (its 5 to 5 its crackerjack no its eyecandy time)

jah
It is Friday Mr Strelets eye candy please (ps both Mr Buckingham and myself are wishing for something desertie)
Crackerjack!! A British children's TV institution if ever there was one....certainly puts us both in the 'definitely ageing' bracket, jah.

Personally, I'd be keen to see something 'Baroque-ie' in the shape of a sculpt for that heavy gun that we saw the CAD image for recently...and perhaps some masters for the (Austrian or Dutch?) artillery crew to go with it.

Have a good weekend:relaxed:

Not more sand between my teeth please.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: How about Napoleonic Hungarian fusiliers and grenadiers. They made up a vaster portion of the Habsburgs'army than did the Highlanders(of which an awful lot of sets have been produced) in the British army. Yet nobody ever made a serious attempt to produce them.

I would like to see some Napoleonic masters for normal British Infantry in square. Or Brunswickers doing the same thing.

Or perhaps some 1813-1815 full dress French line infantry in advance/attack?

1813-1815 French foot artillery would be greatly received too!