Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Warning

Speaking of deserty, I was hoping to see some WWII French Foreign Legion to help out the British 8th Army this time...you get the idea...and nice reuse of the camels...

Or perhaps the last guy there may be a member of the Royal Rifles of Canada in Hong Kong? :)))

Great looking figures Mr Strelets & nice story telling you have a way with words. :laughing:

To the guy who shot the bagpiper....next pint is on me!👍😎😜🍻

Well, well, well, Celtic warrior.

It looks as if you owe a pint now for sure:

One should be careful about vows:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a nice one!

Regards,

Strelets

Dear Baratheon,

from the other side of the Channel's prospective, the French might seem better suited for chatting to girls, than at relieve operations:

Best regards,

Strelets

...many interesting items are coming. But any Far East?
WW2 started there (for many historians) and definitely, ended there!!

An interesting variety of figures here. A useful observer, perhaps for a British WW2 artillery set? And a nice 8th Army infantryman. And what looks like elements of a 'Last heroic stand of the Highlanders'. Will be interesting to see which sets these belong to!

Have a good weekend:slightly_smiling_face:

More like what happens after too many deep fried Mars bars washed down with Iron brew, bad indigestion..... Now there are a couple of chaps there that grabbed my attention, the 8th Army infantryman advancing very definitely got the juices flowing , there is a man advancing under fire ! , cannot wait to see more, Rennie any one ? .

Re: Friday Warning-Saturday delight

Looking at this in the light of a beautiful, clear, Kambarang morning had me reflecting on just how marvellous it is to be presented, week upon week, with images of master figures from several sets (generally) covering two or more periods.

This week is no exception. Figures for Napoleonics, Second World War and ... (someone else will have to tell me if the French Foreign legionary is for that period or earlier). The highland 'extras' to go with the defenders that we saw in late August (as Roger said and I presume too) are quite wonderful. #Sigh# another set of highlanders that I will have to get—oh the first world problems...

As ever, thank you Strelets, these images are one of the many 'rose smelling' occasions of each week—enhanced by your playful 'storytelling', as Steve mentioned.

Regards,

James

Not my period but I have to say that the 8th Army chap advancing and the Frenchman on the blower are absolutely fabulous looking figures. It's a pleasure just to look at them.

Now, about these two:

Zero tolerance for left handers is it? Seems a bit extreme.:relaxed:

Oooohhhh! Could that be the start of a WWII FFL heavy weapons set I see?

Graham Korn
Oooohhhh! Could that be the start of a WWII FFL heavy weapons set I see?
Fantastic, deserty and maybe in time for Christmas! Also, Mr. Strelets did not exactly say no to WWII Legionnaires on camels I note...