Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Teaser

Dear Strelets,

I really enjoy seeing some masterful masters on a Fridee morn., whatever the period.

I'd say that you'll have a lot of people excited by what I assume are World War Two Italians.

Love ya work, long may it continue and a great Friday and weekend to you all.

Regards, James

This is the ultimate teaser. Very vivid poses of a very interesting theme...

If it is still possible, make sure that these are in scale with the other Brands and do not have the feet of a dancer, because the US anti tanks are small ...really small... Thank you sir.

Nice looking figures I will be buying some of these.:innocent:

Looks to me like an Italian WW2 artillery crew, probably in 'Desert'/Mediterranean summer uniform. If so, then this will be a useful set indeed. The poses look good, and if these are around 23mm then ideal.

Nice to see that this set also comes with its own shadows.

Have a good weekend:relaxed:

Minuteman
Looks to me like an Italian WW2 artillery crew, probably in 'Desert'/Mediterranean summer uniform. If so, then this will be a useful set indeed. The poses look good, and if these are around 23mm then ideal.

Nice to see that this set also comes with its own shadows.

Have a good weekend:relaxed:
23mm it' s OK...

If this is the sculptor/designer(s) I think it is (same as who is doing Napoleonics etc), then it is clear that later subjects such as WW1 & WW2 are more their forte.

These are nice looking figures with no issues from what I can see in this picture.

Look forward to seeing the artillery piece itself.

Wonderful !

Well, Alan, I suppose these wonderful figures will be deserty enough for you and me, but the inclusion of a baggage-camel would make my day: nay; it would make my year.

They're probably the crew for the Italian Mountain Gun/Howitzer 34/35 we saw in an earlier tease

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obice_da_75/18_modello_34

Greeks maybe?

In shorts??? Well Grece is warm, but...who knows?