Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friday Teaser

Todays tease...

Re: Friday Teaser

Dear Strelets,

I really enjoy seeing some masterful masters on a Fridee morn., whatever the period.

I'd say that you'll have a lot of people excited by what I assume are World War Two Italians.

Love ya work, long may it continue and a great Friday and weekend to you all.

Regards, James

This is the ultimate teaser. Very vivid poses of a very interesting theme...

If it is still possible, make sure that these are in scale with the other Brands and do not have the feet of a dancer, because the US anti tanks are small ...really small... Thank you sir.

Nice looking figures I will be buying some of these.:innocent:

Looks to me like an Italian WW2 artillery crew, probably in 'Desert'/Mediterranean summer uniform. If so, then this will be a useful set indeed. The poses look good, and if these are around 23mm then ideal.

Nice to see that this set also comes with its own shadows.

Have a good weekend:relaxed:

Minuteman
Looks to me like an Italian WW2 artillery crew, probably in 'Desert'/Mediterranean summer uniform. If so, then this will be a useful set indeed. The poses look good, and if these are around 23mm then ideal.

Nice to see that this set also comes with its own shadows.

Have a good weekend:relaxed:
23mm it' s OK...

If this is the sculptor/designer(s) I think it is (same as who is doing Napoleonics etc), then it is clear that later subjects such as WW1 & WW2 are more their forte.

These are nice looking figures with no issues from what I can see in this picture.

Look forward to seeing the artillery piece itself.

Wonderful !

Well, Alan, I suppose these wonderful figures will be deserty enough for you and me, but the inclusion of a baggage-camel would make my day: nay; it would make my year.

They're probably the crew for the Italian Mountain Gun/Howitzer 34/35 we saw in an earlier tease

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obice_da_75/18_modello_34

Greeks maybe?

In shorts??? Well Grece is warm, but...who knows?