Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dismounted French Dragoons in Skirmish

Chris
Stretlets, as a long time fan of your produced sets, I was very happy to see the PSR review of your Dismounted French Dragoons in Skirmish set. High marks indeed, and well deserved.
Yes, a fair review for what is a very good and useful set of figures. The poses are all good and useable, and paint up well.

With the two further French dragoon sets on their way, this is more coverage of this important troop-type than we might have dared to expect when Strelets first launched their WoSS range.

Re: Dismounted French Dragoons in Skirmish

Beautiful figures very well sculpted. I will buy several boxes. But I do have to say for a unit skirmishing or in a firefight there's not really that many firing figures.Stretlets has produced several sets lately depicting troops in combat but with very few troops firing their weapons. I've been having to borrow troops from others sets and sources to provide Firepower. Other than that observations they are magnificent figures. I'm looking forward to adding them to my armies