Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pickett's Charge

Dear Georges,

A fine tabletop representation. Your use of variable basing in size and number of figures works really well. The bases of casualties and pieces of terrain look especially good.

I am intrigued by the blank bases. Are they to represent losses, or terrain between the two lines?

An excellent bit of morning viewing, thank you!

Regards, James

Re: Pickett's Charge

Some very nicely-painted and based figures, showing some of the recent Strelets ACW sculpts to good effect. I particularly like the casualty and personality/commander bases.

I am also with James in wondering what the function is of the blank bases in front of the skirmish line...is this perhaps a range marker denoting that if opposing troops (ie: their bases) reach this marker the skirmish line automatically retires or evades?

Great work, well done!

Very nicely done on every count. Thank you for sharing them.

Wow! What a treat. So many ACW Strelets show-cased here. Real eye-candy! Thank you.

Very nice indeed.

A good mix of the Stretlets figures displaying the great sculpting of these figures.

Super painting, well done.

Best wishes,

Chris

This is good stuff, isn't it?

A mix of Strelets old & new, re-creating the historic event & capturing the drama. This is why I love 1/72 figures.

donald

Georges, Congrats on a fantastic job! This is why it is so fantastic to get multiple sets depicting a variety of figures from a given period. Your piece really shows what a creative artist can do with Strelets figures ......it truly brings the event alive. When I was a teacher, I used 1/72 figures to activate the curiosity of my students for history. This is an example of why it works. Thanks!