Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FRIDAY, I THINK, IT IS !!!

Yes, Gallipoli figures would be very interesting but What about Austrian Hussars at rest for the napoleonic wars??

Some Austrian Hussars would be nice. But not at rest. Either in action or standing ready for orders.
I would be worried about how the horses are sculpted though. I see in the latest PSR review for the Austrian Uhlans that they again highlight the horses as unrealistic. They didnt like the flag bearer either.

But what I would really like to see is more masters for some infantry sets in square! Especially British/KGL & Brunswickers!

Has to be desert figures, we have practically been starved of them of late....:innocent:

Yes Brunswickers doing anything, there is very few sets available, we need the same amount of sets that the barvarians have.
We also need cavalry and artillery please.:nerd_face:

Real French fusiliers or a in the right proportions mixed set of fusiliers and elites, or Russian musketeers in great coats or jaeger, both in fighting mode or ....... so much to think of, so little time to paint them and set them up.

Yes I agree anything Brunswicker, or Hanovarian.
But and this is a big but any horses that get sculpted need to be correct in proportions(not the useless plump short necked small headed things that we have been offered of late) plus NO FLAG BEARER in cavalry sets its a waste of a figure( if wanted we can convert)
Other than that keep up the good work 😇
P.S. bayonets on muskets please and foradge caps.

Will they be deserty, Byz[antine]y, or tri-corner cappy? Or maybe Strelets needs a vacation for a week. :hugging_face:

Perhaps if we hold out a little longer the US cavalry will appear!

(Or Confederate cavalry would do - I am not too fussy)

So Friday comes to a close and not even a gone fishing sign from Mr Strelets

Bring on the ACW calvary!! both sides!!!!!