Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dark Alliance Suggestion/ Request

You are right up the road then. I live in Eden, North Carolina. Maybe five mile from the Virginia line. I will look that up. Once this plague has left us maybe things will get back to normal. Thanks again.

Well done Ben.

I agree that some Sci Fi would be nice, but I really support your notion of ancient Skeleton Warriors. The current Army of the Dead is great, but they are more ghostly than undead. Ancient & medeval skeleton warriors, to compliment the Caesar set, would be awesome. Mummy Chariots would be fun, but I'd like to see some Werewolf Warriors & Vampire Warriors also, ala Caesar's Ratmen & Lizardmen. (Hate to keep lauding Caesar, but they did come up with some interesting & supplimental Fantasy sets!)

However, I am NOT ready for Dark Alliance to abandon Tolkien yet. Still way more I want to see; Gondor infantry & cavalry, Rohan infantry at Helm's Deep. Armored Dwarvish infantry& cavalry, more Elves, Dwarves, Orcs & men. Character figures, etc.