Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week-end is approaching

For time being, just truing to gather enough money for at least 12 items that I want to buy. And Mr Strelets continuous doing this spells on us - us dreaming more and more sets...:joy:

What a wonderful figures, again. I'm just sorry to see no Napoleonic French Fusiliers or centre companies :upside_down_face:

Me too!

Same here!
Some 1813-1815 French line Fusiliers in march attack, advance, firing etc, (with bayonets attached!!), would be very helpful!! Some wearing an overcoat & some not maybe?

Even better.....would be each set made in such a way, that all 6 companies of a line battalion were represented in a box. So the box ratio set out so that there is 4 centre (fusilier) companies & 1 voltigeur company & 1 grenadier company.

That way, no matter how many boxes someone buys, the correct ratio is always there to make a proper battalion.

That's the stuff dreams are made of. I second that emotion, but would settle for a few boxes(in combat, attack, marching and shoulder arms) in greatcoat and regular uniform of fusiliers only. I can add the flanking companies already bought to complete the picture in the proper ratio.