Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week-end is approaching

Totally agree! I want those Maison du Roi !!!!!
And while we're at it: Could you put two bonus figures into some of the next sets: a drummer and a standard bearer for the dismounted WSS French dragoons?

For time being, just truing to gather enough money for at least 12 items that I want to buy. And Mr Strelets continuous doing this spells on us - us dreaming more and more sets...:joy:

What a wonderful figures, again. I'm just sorry to see no Napoleonic French Fusiliers or centre companies :upside_down_face:

Me too!

Same here!
Some 1813-1815 French line Fusiliers in march attack, advance, firing etc, (with bayonets attached!!), would be very helpful!! Some wearing an overcoat & some not maybe?

Even better.....would be each set made in such a way, that all 6 companies of a line battalion were represented in a box. So the box ratio set out so that there is 4 centre (fusilier) companies & 1 voltigeur company & 1 grenadier company.

That way, no matter how many boxes someone buys, the correct ratio is always there to make a proper battalion.

That's the stuff dreams are made of. I second that emotion, but would settle for a few boxes(in combat, attack, marching and shoulder arms) in greatcoat and regular uniform of fusiliers only. I can add the flanking companies already bought to complete the picture in the proper ratio.