Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RIF War diorama

It's a beautiful diorama, I like the idea and the subject. Bravo Pepe.

Yes, a ripper diorama Pepe!

Always a delight to see old Airfix figures featured in their original form or as conversions. Never die just get more betterer!

Regards, James

James Fisher
Yes, a ripper diorama Pepe!

Always a delight to see old Airfix figures featured in their original form or as conversions. Never die just get more betterer!

Regards, James
This is a splendid diorama, the figures and setting are realistic and I particularly liked the colour and shading of the horses. Pepe is to be congratulated.

I can just add my kudos to a superb job!

Really excellent

This diorama is perfect work.... :scream: :+1:

Highly original topic, extremely well created

This is an excellent diorama with a real ‘feel’ of the period.

Outstanding conversions, landscape and human compositions with believable interactions.

Stunning stuff.

Best wishes,

Chris

I can't say much but add my congratulations to Pepe, this is a superb diorama. It makes me wonder if Strelets will also produce a set of Spanish troops for their Rif War range in the near future...

They will not produce Spaniards for the RIF War. I think it is because of their commander (Franco).

The only company that made soldiers in our scale was Barcelona Universal Models (BUM) which closed earlier this year.

This diorama is an outstanding work covering a relatively unknown campaign. BRAVO!!!