Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Summer releases?

I have just placed my pre order with Rupert at Drum and Flag here in the UK, I can highly recommend this company it offers a great service and Rupert is a gamer like us so check out his hobby posts on converting airfix farmhouse sets into other terrain pieces.

Hopefully the sets appear soon so if you are looking for the new releases drop Rupert a note and he will do his best to get you the sets you need.

bfn
Allan

Yep couple of new sets to add to a list of old ones i'm after.

Out the new lot 2 boxes of Austrian Uhlans & 1 box of French Guard Chasseurs. 1 box of Austrians will be tried out for Brunswick Uhlans, the other for actual Austrians.
The French will be added to Napoleons personal guard or Guard Horse artillery, depending on the pose.
Most will be rehorsed with Italeri horses from their French HQ set. The Austrians, I think I have some spare metal horses kicking around.

Apart from that, its Prussian Landwehr & Line marching & some Prussian Uhlans.

If I have a bit left over from getting other sets I want, might buy just the 1 box of Brits firing. For the casualty poses & 2-3 of the others.

Was hoping to see the Waterloo 1815 French Infantry set stocked soon but it doesnt look like it. Been MIA for a while now! Same with the Fusiliers marching set. Plenty of Voltigeurs though which I don't need!!!

Hi Roger,

good idea for the french horse artillery I hadn't thought what to do with my leftover french guard cavalry poses.

I agree about the french Waterloo 1815 sets they originally released them as separate sets without the command figures then released the command figures in a large quantity box. I had a lot of the figures and wasn't paying more just to get the command figures. They do seem to be very hard to get now.

bfn
Allan