Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RedBox Alliance?

Anybody heard anything about whether RedBox has plans to release more Alliance figures this year? & if so, what they will be?

Thanks!

Re: RedBox Alliance?

Bert Fitzsimmons
Anybody heard anything about whether RedBox has plans to release more Alliance figures this year? & if so, what they will be?

Thanks!
Red Box/Alliance are precisely that an alliance of different producers. I understand that Light Alliance have got some Southern Kingdom Cavalry on the way - they could be used for Gondorian cavalry. That is as much as I have heard.

Well, that's something. Thanks!
I hope, if they are armored, they make them in silver.

Bert Fitzsimmons
Well, that's something. Thanks!
I hope, if they are armored, they make them in silver.
My impression was that they were chunky guys on armoured horses, in attacking poses.
I'm not sure that metallic is on the cards, the reason I was givem was about quality control.

Does anyone know if redbox are planning anymore Napoleonic sets? I thought they sold quite well.

I keep checking their site and VK (which often has early sculpts of East European stuff) but nothing so far. I'm hoping for halflings, dismounted steppe riders would be good.

Good choices Graham, but I'm holding out for Steve's choice: Mt S.Kingdom Armored Warriors & maybe infantry to go with them. Character figs would be awesome!

I m interested in the Jacobite rebellion sets that were announced some time ago. The masters and sprues shown at vk were really good. Any news on when they will be released?

Nicolasc
I m interested in the Jacobite rebellion sets that were announced some time ago. The masters and sprues shown at vk were really good. Any news on when they will be released?
No news yet. The whole problem is finance.

Hi Haron,

I was wondering if the Napoleonic's sold well and do Redbox have any plans for future Napoleonic's as I am sure they would help offset the cost of the niche ranges allowing them to be produced.

thanks in advance
Allan

The Russians seemed ok to me, certainly seemed to blend in alright with "another" manufacturers 1805 sets.

So if Redbox did want to go into Napoleonics even more, thats fine by me!