Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: By the way, is it Friday?

Yep these look good. Simple figures in terms of their "uniform" really but what is done is very good. Especially like the bolt on the rifles.

Flambeau
Looking good. Nothing to critize here ... :sunglasses: Even our deserty friends should have a nice weekend :camel:
I'm happy.

Yes happy, but what on earth are the Africa Korps set going to be ??

Who cares as long as they are as nice as the previous DAK figures.:heart_eyes:

Dear Strelets,

It really has become a case of 'another day, another master'. So much on the go from you, it is marvellous.

I am interested in the use of the pre-formed rifles. It was done with the small arms of previous sets like the Napoleonic French in greatcoats and the American Civil War infantry and seems to result in finer and more detailed versions on the figures. Seems to me a good option to use. Is the choice up to the individual sculptor, or dependent on having a collection of suitable weapons to add to the sculpted figures?

Thanks for your continued progress and output. This northern summer is gonna be a bumper harvest and we are already being 'teased' with the lot after that. The witty comments from some about collecting money in anticipation are so true!

Regards, James

Well, call me ungrateful, but I'm still waiting to see some 1940 Italians in North Africa in sun helmets! But I love that there is a Afrika Korps dude with a radio. A first.

But I am still hoping for Line Jackson at some point!