Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Master chef in the field

Good looking set, Alan just change the heads (or hats)... However I dont think some would work like the bread guys kinda specific to the western front, but would with some other piece of gear instead...

Likely one I will buy :wink:

Highly original and further evidence of Strelets dominance in the hobby

Hopefully the first in a range of field kitchen sets for both World Wars!

I've been hoping someone would produce companions to your French Camp set - I think I was able to get three or four of those over the years. This looks to be a great set - I hope to see more like his in several eras.

Great figures! Very well chosen poses and a unique set. I like the idea of a field hospital.
I watched ANZAC Girls on Amazon Prime. A great series about WWI Anzac nurses at Gallipoli and
the Western Front.

Well blow Me down!
Just the other week I was joking about the possibility of a field kitchen set and voila!
Great figures.

Given this newfound power of prediction you will forgive me if I am unreachable for a little while,I’m going off to concentrate on next weeks lottery numbers...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great figures, and the inclusion of the field kitchen (hopefully a standard one) makes this a must-have for me.

Congratulations to Strelets for the sculptor's talent and the ingenuity re: choice of subject.