Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Wild West" Native American Indian Requests

Dearest Strelets Team,

Wow, yes. I am absolutely pleasantly surprised! It is so nice to see how far reaching our interests have extended out to connect us here on such diverse subjects. Your sculpts are not just plastic figures, but they serve to immortalize all famous warriors and soldiers throughout history. Books are good, but when I pick up your well sculpted figurines - they talk to me and tell me their story. Maybe you can help some of the tribes to be reborn, again. Thank you Strelets Team!

Paul Revere & the Raiders. The summer that song hit the charts I had just turned 14. Very wonderful memory. How could you have guessed?

OK, please pass on to all of the Strelets Team what wonderful work they are achieving. All of us on this Forum feel this way!

Faithfully yours, GC

I agree with GC, the figures take enjoying the history to another level.

I would love every known tribe made. There are some Russian manufacturers that make cool Iroquois, Tlingit, and Aztecs in larger scales.

Strelets doesn't do much from the 1500s or 1600s America these days, but some Powhattan Indians for the Jamestown era 1600s or some Timucua, Chicaza or Alabamu (all very similar Southeast tribes/Mississippean Cultures from De Soto expedition through the Battle of Mabila 1540 [fortified town of Chief Tuskaloosa]-look that up, very epic) to fight Conquistadores.

I would even be down for some Eskimo figures.

But if we get Plains tribes, we really need a couple good Bison poses!

Yes please Comanches, Mexicans both mounted and village folk like in film Guns for San Sebastian or The Magnificent Seven. Again soldiers for the Mexican Revolution, soldiers for AMERICAN-MEXICAN WAR. There are so many connected themes which you can consider to delight us,